Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Star Wars Day!!!

It's here It's here. Star Wars day is here. I got up this morning. Steph went to work. I got on the bus. I got on the Train, I walked to Wal Mart from the Train Station. I was listening to my iPod on the way. As I got to the edge of the WalMart I changed my iPod song to The Imperial March. Bomp Bomp Bomp BomBaBomp BomBaBomp....etc. I know its a little stupid, but well, that's me.

There it was. The last Star Wars movie. Sitting on the shelf available for me to own. It's just crazy. I considered not getting it. I don't know why. I'm about to move. I want to have as few things to pack in the car as possible. But what can I do? I'd probably buy it today, watch it while I pack, and then throw it away before we leave and buy it again when I got home.

I bought it. I took it home and I started watching it while I packed. I watched it for a while and then turned it off. There is simply no way I can get my work done as long as this thing is on. Man.

I did, of course, watch the deleted scenes first. They were pretty good too. I'll be watching some of the other features later.

This is it though. Today was the final day of episode three. A half a month shy of 6 months. 7 months after I waited at Toys R' Us for the new toys. Today it ends. I looked forward to this most of my life. And today the circle is finally complete.

-T

No comments: