Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Siiiiiccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my am I sick! Truth is, I am not writing this on the day that I am listing it. I was too sick that day to do it. But really, this is the only time I have ever done that... ;-)

First I should mention that Stephanie was sick on Monday. So its very clear where from where I got this.

Now I'd like to blame her. That would make things easier and would probably be somewhat humerous for writing purposes. Unfortunately I cannot do this though. Stephanie told me repeatedly on Monday to stay away from her. I didn't listen. I was arrogant. I thought, I wouldn't get sick. I wanted to be a sweetheart and comfort her and make her feel loved and typical stuff of the sort. Man am I stupid.

So what's wrong with me. I don't like getting sick. I mean I hate it. I think throwing up is about the worst thing that can happen to a person. I am a bad sick person. I do not take it well and I did not take this one well at all.

I have never been sick like this before. Almost all the times that I get sick it has sinus related stuff. Throat and nose and snot things mixed with feeling sick to my stomach. Not this time. No throat no nose no snot. Just something wrong with my stomach. It started in the morning with my stomach just feeling funny. By 9 o'clock I could tell I was getting sick. By 2 in the afternoon, I was sitting on the floor of the bathroom where I was working. By 430 I felt like my head was on fire (no fever though) and that I'd never be able to get home without puking.

I finally got home and collapsed on the bathroom floor. I was shivering and sweating at the same time. I felt like my stomach was full of something horrible and that it was just trying to decide which direction to take when it left. I won't go into all that, but I did finally throw up, and it was awful. Though I did feel better after I did. As Stephanie said I would.

I spent the rest of the night in bed drinking juice and by the end of the night I was actually feeling better. But simply put, it was the worst day of my life. Well perhaps not quite. But its up there.

-T

No comments: