Saturday, November 19, 2005

We lost to Clemson......

Oh my am I upset. We lost to Clemson. The appropriate thing for me to do would be to write a blog that mirrors my We Beat Tennessee and We Beat Florida blogs. But screw that! I'm irritated. What can I do? I'm not the bad loser type. I'm not one of those annoying College Football "fans" that locks themselves in their room after a loss and doesn't come out for three days, but this one sucks.

First, it sucks because we could have won. Clemson did not play particularly well. Which means the game was ours to be had. I can handle getting beat by teams that are better than us. Even when I hate them as much as these guys. I can handle being beaten by teams that play a great game even. But Clemson is about even with us in overall quality, and they played a clunker of a game. Unfortunately, so did we.

Second, it sucks because it really puts a little bit of a downer on what has been a great season. Thats a hard thing to say. Nothing will water down the feeling of winning those two big games. In some ways though, this is kind of a downer. We beat the two traditionally hardest teams on our schedule, but we lost the two other biggies. And the two we lost are the two that we CAN win from time to time. "I wish we had won against Georgia and Clemson instead of UT and UF this year, because when we beat Tenn and Fla I want it to be the year that we win all 4" Ok, there is a statement that I want to make, but I absolutely DO NOT MEAN it. Its just frustration building up a bit.

Third, it sucks because I HATE CLEMSON HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I don't know how to say it. I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them!! I'd rather go to Barry Bonds birthday party dressed as Juan Marichal then lose to Clemson. I'd rather have a Lord of the Rings themed Wedding than lose to Clemson. I'd rather live in Utah than lose to Clemson.....alright alright I've gone to far......


But ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WAAAAAAAAAAA

Damn!

-

-T

No comments: