Thursday, November 10, 2005

Aris

Oh my do I love this little kid. My brother's little gal. She came over the first night we were here, and again tonight. I am glad to be around her again. And hope that she'll get to know me too.

She can walk now. And not just walk, but she's cruising too. Running around, bouncing up and down. Climbing on stuff. She's lightning quick too. Its fun watching her, she's starting to become like a real person now. I mean, of course she's a real person. But you can see what she is going to look like for the rest of her life. And you can see the beginnings of her personality now too. Its really great.

She came in and saw Sonny and said "Doggie." It was awesome. She can say Ball and Book and a few other short words. I will teach her Uncle Tom by the time I leave here. She is great though. I can't wait to babysit even more.

-T

No comments: