Saturday, November 05, 2005

One looooong day

Today was crazy. I don't know how it happened, but it took forever to get to Greenville from KC. Seems like we got on the road quickly enough. We got through St. Louis without much problem. But it took like 18 hours to get from St. Louis to Nashville. Not true of course, but it felt like it.

Steph and I considered stopping somewhere along the way and not going all the way to Brian and Ben's place.

But we didn't need to. Because Steph and I talked our way through it. We talked non stop from Nashville to Ashville. I love that girl. She's just like me. We can talk forever about how stupid so many people are. We talk about why the world is so crazy and why we seem to be the only people who get it.

I love her.

Anyway, we got to Brian's late late tonight. But it was good to see him and Ben again, and the dogs too. It was also nice to drive back into South Carolina. Its been awhile, and I kinda missed this place.

Tomorrow I will be home, and a new adventure begins.

-T

No comments: