Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Don't trust men who talk about women

Ok, what I am saying is this: I don't trust guys that can't talk about sports. Or at least some kind of equivalent thing. Like cars or music. I work with a couple of guys, and all they talk about is women. I mean just about sex and how many women they sleep with. Its ridiculous.

Now conventional wisdom is that when guys can't talk about anything but sex than that means they are gay. Or it means that they just never get any women. I don't think that is the case here. I don't really doubt any of it. Its just...welll...kind of gross. And its very creepy.

In the end, I have known people like this in the past. However, none of my friends have ever been like this. Most of my friends are far too busy talking about important things to care about discussing women. Important things like football, movies, college football, baseball, SEC football, TV shows, Gamecock football etc.
And I just don't think there is anything more boring than listening to another guy brag about himself and women.

-T

No comments: