Friday, November 11, 2005

1 week down, many to go.

I finished my first week of work today. And I must say, it went pretty well. I am working at the office right now, but I believe they will be sending me off to a local site next week. I have been working on the new part of the building this week. Which, interestingly enough, is one of my dad's projects. No one seems to care. I think we may have already disspelled any thoughts of working around my Dad as being a problem.

In more important news. Brian called me today and informed me that Stephanie and I have tickets for tomorrow's game against Florida. I am PUMPED UP man! I cannot wait to get up there. It has been 3 full years since I have been to a game at the Cockpit, and I am out of my mind about it. And its Florida too. I want to beat them so bad I can't see straight.

We will see though.

-T

No comments: