Thursday, November 03, 2005

Time to go

We left Utah tonight. I can't believe it. I don't know for sure what I am getting into. I am nervous about this job coming up and our plan to get money for the movie. But it feels good to get on the road and get out of Utah.

Steph went to work this morning, I dropped her off. I went back home to finish throwing out trash and doing last minute cleaning.

I picked her up, we had lunch and made the final push.

We got checked out of our Apartment about 430. I'd hoped to get out by 4 but we almost did it. We got in the car and hit the road. Had dinner in Evanstan, our favorite Wyoming place.

We are in Rawlins Wyoming tonight. Its cold. Damned cold. Winter is here and we can't leave soon enough for me. 4 hours of driving tonight wasn't too bad. It gets dark so early and it feels later than it is when you are driving at night in the middle of no where.

Its a long day tomorrow. 13 hours or thereabouts to Kansas City. Going home again. Nervous, excited...a million different things. Most of all, happy to getting moving again.

-T

No comments: