Monday, November 21, 2005

Its been....two weeks

Well, yesterday made two weeks since Steph and Sonny and I landed in Charleston. It has gone pretty well so far, I'm happy to say. Not that I thought it would go badly or anything, but it has gone really very well. Apart from Sonny getting loose that one time of course.

Two weeks at work have been pretty good. Now that I know a little more about what is up, I feel pretty good. And I have some decent idea about where Steph and I will be headed. New Jersey, North Carolina, West Virginia, Missouri are all possible.

I am getting to spend time with my family. Which is nice. It will be very nice to see everyone at Thanksgiving this week.

Steph and I are pretty comfortable living with my parents, so that has worked out. And Sonny seems to be getting along too. He loves my dad. But he is very jealous of my 1 year old niece who tends to steal a lot of his attention when she comes.

Yes, all and all, its been a pretty good couple of weeks.

-T

No comments: