Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sonny!!!

The dog got out today. In actuality, it was not too big of a deal. But it scared Steph and me a lot. I don't think we are too over protective or anything. Its just that in LA, it was impossible for him to be outside without his leash. Wayyyyy to crowded. In Utah, it would probably have been ok, but we just didn't want to risk it. What if he gets hurt or something. The problem is, that since we have been careful to keep him on a leash he now has problems being off it at all.

I couldn't make him stop. He ran into the road. He thought I was playing. So I stopped chasing him and sat down. He ran back toward me. But I just want to know how to make him come back. Its too dangerous for him.

I need dog training lessons for myself.

I love that little guy so much.

-T

1 comment:

Sonny said...

Sorry:( I love you!