Monday, October 31, 2005

Cars and Candy

Today was a busy busy day. I took Stephanie to work so that I could take the Car to Midas to have it checked out. I was pretty nervous about this. Its an older car, and its been across country twice already in the last couple of years. Turns out, its ok. They said that its really in pretty good shape. Its got an oil leak but not too major. They even said the shocks are ok. Wow. After all the bouncing around on these Utah hills and stuff. So we are good to go. Or so I'm told.

Oh by the way, its Halloween. I was expecting a decent turnout of kids and stuff. Our apartments are loaded with kids. So we got some candy, and I decided to get a costume. I went down to Savers, a local thrift store, to see what I could find. A 2 dollar Darth Vader mask is not too shabby. Then I found some Darth Vader kid pajamas. And then a red whiffle ball bat. PERFECT!

I went home, dug out my black ski pants thing that I used last year and a small black cape that I borrowed once from a small town theater. Put them all together and what have you got?

This.......


Unfortunately we only got three sets of trick-or-treaters, and some of them were like 20 years old.

But the ones we did get got a kick out me. So that was cool. And we have plenty of extra candy.

-T

No comments: