Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The TV onslaught continues

Still going. Tonight we watched the first episode of season 2 of LOST. Wow. Thats about all I can say. Pretty darned amazing. It started 25 minutes late because of the delay from our local ABC affiliate showing non stop coverage of that Plane in LA that had its landing gear turned around. Really quite unnecessary to show non-stop coverage of this. (more on that later) and of course in the end the people on the plane were ok. Except that now they have to get back to Burbank from LAX during rush hour. (definitly more on that later) So anyway, it started late, so we were forced to watch about 25 minutes of over-the-top wrap up of Season 1. And since we had just crammed all of season 1 into the last 70 hours or so, I'd say we didn't really need it.

That said. It was pretty great. I don't know what I'll do tomorrow without a single episode of LOST to watch. So I guess we will watch more Desperate Housewives.

Yes its true I am now watching that other show from last year that took the world by storm. One last night and one more tonight. I must say its better than I expected. Thats not saying too much yet, as I had really really low expectations. I thought that it was just a show about Horny Housewives. But apparently its got a plot and a bit of a mystery. So thats cool. We also slipped in another episode of SportsNight. Which I continue to really love. What is kind of cool in this case is Felicity Huffman. She plays an upper level sports programming big wig on Sports Night, and in Desperate Housewives she plays a mom who left an upper level big wig job. So it kind of feels like she is the same character. Which is fun.

And so it goes this thing of ours.

-T

No comments: