Thursday, September 08, 2005

A Day Off!

Now I realize that I am actually unemployed at this moment. But I have chosen to pretend otherwise for a couple of days. I woke up this morning about 2 hours later than normal. Ah its nice to have a day off or two. shhhhh don't spoil it yet. I have today and tomorrow off. Its a four day weekend.

So I didn't do much today. Ate some of Stephanie's food. Played Nintendo. Played with the dog. Stared mindlessly at the Television. Looked around on the internet. Didnt get dressed until about 4pm. Thought about Jogging but didn't. Pretty much everything I did in College. It was nice.

I am so tired. I am just flat out beat. The last month of that job was pretty draining. I don't know why really. But it was just so stressful. Trying to put the finishing touches on a year's worth of work. Getting inspected three different times. And the last week, trying to clean up and pack up and ship off everything that we had there. I feel like I could sleep for a week. Or at least this whole weekend. Plus, Its going to take a month to get my hands clean. 14 months of dirt and dust.

Anyway, give me a couple of days. I promise I ll be fine on Monday.

-T

No comments: