Thursday, September 15, 2005

Lunch with Stephanie

Today was very nice. Steph and I met near her work for lunch. I caught two busses up to near where she works and then we drove to Training Table for lunch. Ahhhh Training Table. I love that place. Now this may not seem like a big deal to the world. However, those of you who read this blog religiously will understand. I am, of course, currently car less. Or Car Free as I like to call it. And I am currently in the process of testing the local bus and train system to see what I can do. Turns out. I can get to near Steph's work in 30 minutes. Thats pretty good. It takes Steph about 15 minutes to get to work from here.

Now, the other nice part. I mean in addition to excellent bus work. Is that Steph and I got to eat lunch together. I love eating out with her. Its one of my favorite things. I love to sit at across from her at a table and have a meal and a conversation. Its just one of the most enjoyable things I can do in a given day. Anyway, it was a great and intellectual way to get me away from this living room and this computer and the nothingness. A refreshing break. Thanks Steph.

-T

No comments: