Monday, September 26, 2005

Debt and Student Loans

Today I had to take care of some Student Loan issues. Really, I was sending in a consolidation form. Really wasn't that hard, but boy do I make it hard anyway. I don't know why, but these things seem to really just build up. And I dread doing them. Then I do them, and I get mad at how easy they are.

What I really want is to be rich. Not really that rich. I don't even want to be rich enough so that I don't have any debt. Just rich enough to pay someone to take care of these things for me. Of course thats kind of stupid. If I'm rich enough for that, I can just pay off my student loans and then be done with it. All I want is my debit card. And enough money to do what I want, swipe my card and not worry about it.

Of course thats what everyone wants right? But I'm going to have it. And if my regular ambition isn't enough to get me there, then my extreme dislike for money management will motivate me.

-T

No comments: