Wednesday, September 07, 2005

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

Ha ha. I wish it was like that. Today was my last day at work. I have worked this job for 14 months. We came here to for that job. I thought it would only last 5 to 6 months. I remember in August of 2004, I was a little worried that it would end in November and not really give me much of a chance to save. Boy was I wrong. The good ole defense dept and the USAF kept changing their minds. Listen to me complaining about the government. I sound like a real blogger. So now I have to figure out what to do with myself.

In addition to having no job. I also have no car once again. I had to give up that car that they have been renting me for the last year. Back to the bus. I drove the rental to the airport and dropped it off. I took a bus into downtown, and then the Light Rail from Downtown, down to near our place. Then its about a half mile walk to our apartment. I don't mind walking, but this walk is just a tad to long to be convenient. Plus theres not really a sidewalk. Just a sort of "nature trail" next to the road. So I might have to find a better route. Will do though.

In the end, it was a very successful venture. I have managed to save a pretty good bit of money. I bought a new computer. I paid off all my credit cards and one of my smaller student loans.

While I am going to get another job as soon as I can. I am also going to spend a lot more time working on both of the film projects that Stephanie and I are working on. That, after all, is the what its all about. While I was very happy to work this job, I am now very eager to get back to work on some more creative projects.

But I think tomorrow, I might sleep most of the day.

-T

No comments: