Friday, September 02, 2005

Ok, the Hurricane

I don't care to talk about this sort of thing much. Everything is so full of politics, it makes me really mad. Federal aid and support is on the way. I am already beginning to hear people working their BS. Using this to further their idiot political agendas. And it is now just like all of the other sad stories. People die, people get murdered, people get kidnapped, people go to war, the list goes on. And other people talk about how sad it is. And how bad they feel, and then the first chance they get, they turn it into "evidence" that supports their ridiculous opinions.

Why can't people help without bitching? Better yet, I'd rather people just didn't talk much about it at all. They can call the red cross and donate if they feel bad. Basically, people seem to just be using this event to call attention to themselves and their agendas. Its all such nonsense. I admire people who just want to help. Who send money, who send food, who take people in, who pray; but don't tell me about it.

The point is this. If someone actually cares, then they will care enough to not use this to their advantage.

No comments: