Friday, September 30, 2005

Lets get out of here.

Today some interesting things happened. Well one thing really. Steph and I talked about getting out of Utah. Neither of us can stand it here. I spoke to my dad today about working for his new company. This of course is not something that I wanted to do. But the money is really good and its a good chance to get out of here. I can make more money at this job then Steph can make at her current job. Plus we can live rent and food free for another 5 months or so. So I told my dad I wanted to do it. Its worth it to work another half year to be able to save more efficiently to make the movie. The catch is that who the heck knows where we will be sent. Anywhere from Flordia to Alaska. But even if its a place that I like less than Utah, at least it will be a new place. Another adventure for me and Steph and Sonny the wonder dog. So we will find out more on Monday. Hopefully we can do it.

-T

No comments: