Friday, August 26, 2005

Jogging, Movies and Idiots

Heres some Friday Stuff. First off, I jogged this morning. And it felt pretty darned good. Maybe its finally happened. They told me one day my metabolism would slow down, and I'd actually have to try to stay in shape. I dont know. But I have never been like this in my life. Probably 31 bucks a day for food didn't help. You know thats how much I get in per diam per day. Ha ha. So I got out on the pavement today. Just a little at a time. Run for 90 seconds, walk for 90. repeat. It was good. I'm going to be in shape again soon.

Steph and I did a lot of talking about movies today. We are working on feature length film that we can shoot for an absurdly low budget with only two actors. Its going to be good, but I don't want to jinx it here. We watched Out of Sight tonight. I loooooooovvvvvveeeee that movie. Its so fantastic. We watched it for research on what we are doing. Sadly the Steph and I will be the two actors in our movie, and not George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez.

Lastly, one more time from the Utah drivers are actually the worst drivers on Earth Dept. You know how when you want to turn left across traffic and sometimes you have to wait until the light turns yellow and the other cars stop? The guy in front of me was so late in turning left that he actually had to wait in the middle for the first car on the cross to pass him. Then he went in front of the next one. I thought for just a moment that I was about to witness a real accident. That would have screwed up my entire evening. I have only 1 week left driving the rent-a-car. 1 last week to avoid getting creamed by one of these Mor-ons. *knock knock knock*

-T

No comments: