Monday, August 22, 2005

The End is Here

I found out today, that my last day at work might be Friday. I have, of course, known for months that it would be coming soon. Did I prepare for it? mmm kinda, but not really. I'll say this. I am excited to be done. I'd like to say that I have just been waiting until my job was over to start looking for a new one. That would be a good idea. My job was just too stressful to bother. 1. Thats not true. 2. If it was, I'd be an idiot.

Well, its here now. And I'm happy to be done. I was glad to have this job. It was a great help. It allowed me to pay off bills, save some money, buy a new computer. And I learned some new skills that I hope I NEVER have to use again. So, here's to the future.

I will kind of hate to give up that rented Malibu that I've had for a year now.

-T

1 comment:

amiethinggoes said...

well if you'll be able to find a new job immediately then maybe you won't have to give up the malibu place.
hi! passing via BE!