Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Brown Shirt

I got a brown shirt this week. I don't know why I wanted one. I like Brown. Its so 70s. But not annoying pop 70's. Like actual 70s. It seems that brown is somewhat popular lately. Its almost funny just for me to say that of course. The idea that I know whats popular or am even observant enough to notice is pretty funny. Anyway, last week I got it in my head that I wanted a brown shirt. Anyway I found one. Its got the Beatles on it. The album cover from Let It Be. I looked it up, and Let It Be was released in May of 1970. So it did just sneak into the 70s I guess.

I hate Orange though. Otherwise I might find some more 70s stuff. Last year I ate dinner at the Pioneer Chicken on Sunset Blvd. near Echo Park. It was great. All the booths in there were dark stained wood with colored vinyl. Brown Orange or that creamy eggshell color. Wood Paneled walls too.

I Love the 70s
-T

No comments: