Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A new TV strategy

Ok, we are trying something new tonight. iTunes has started a little program of downloading television shows for their new iPod. Turns out that you can download the shows off of iTunes and watch them on the computer instead. So what we did is watch Veronica Mars tonight and will download LOST tomorrow when it becomes available.

Last week's LOST was surely a step up in quality, but I' still not convinced that there is much going on. This show is well...Lost right now. Its spinning its wheels. I still like it. But mostly on credit from last year.

Veronica Mars on the other hand is smokin hot. Tonights episode was pretty darned good. And though I have not yet watched LOST, I was told that I made the right choice. I guess we will see this weekend.

-T

No comments: