Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Lost again

Ok, another episode of Lost this week. Another episode where they showed us the same thing. This is getting frustrating. I wonder if they don't have much for this season. I mean, I feel like they just don't have enough stuff.

It happens with TV. Someone works for years on a concept, and writing a full season. Then they don't know if it will last. Then about 3/4 of the way through the season the network says "Ok, whats going to happen next year?" and then writer/creator says "Next year?" Then they have like 2 months to figure out what to do and how to change the end of season 1 to fit with next year's plan.

I think they are still figuring with LOST. I am really not confident that they know where this is going. And I am going to be mad if this show turns into crap because of it. If it had just quit after last year, it would be legendary. It will suck if it just dissappears into know where. Draggin on 4 seasons too long. When shows like Sports Night get cancelled to early because the network wasn't selling it properly.
Errrrrrrr


Maybe I'm wrong. Theres always Next Wednesday.

-T

No comments: