Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Steph is Back!

Stephanie came back today. Yay! I can eat a decent meal again. Sonny is happy too. Really happy. I always wonder what he thinks when she is gone. He's weird. But he's my buddy.

It was kind of nice to have the weekend to myself I guess. I used it to relax. After having worked again all last week. Oh my! A whole week of work. I DID need a vacation.

I watched Die Another Day. That went ok. Much better than I remember. Not exactly great though. I watched quite a bit of sports on the weekend, which was pretty nice as well. I also watched Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi with the commentary on. That was quite interesting. Carrie Fisher is hilarious.

But I've got to say. I love her being back. I can now speak out loud again. Well I did talk to the dog a lot more than is socially acceptable though. He doesn't really understand me the way Steph does though. So once again, all is right with the world.

-T

No comments: