Sunday, October 02, 2005

The end of Baseball

Another season has come and gone. I can't believe it. It's been two full seasons since I went to Opening Day at Dodger Stadium in 04. This one went by fast. The Dodgers finished in 4th place. I finished in 4th place in both of my Fantasy Leagues. Next season will be better. I will win fantasy, the Dodgers will make the playoffs, and Steph, Sonny and I will be travelling around from stadium to stadium making a film. I can't wait.

Until then. I'll be assisting Stephanie in rooting for her Red Sox. Watching to see if the matchup seemingly of destiny will take place. Yankees vs. Red Sox III: the rubber match. Or will the Angels and White Sox decide that America is tired of "The Greatest Rivalry in Sports" And will anyone actually care about the National League at all? These questions and more to be answered beginning Tuesday.

woo-hoo. Its October.

-T

No comments: