Thursday, October 13, 2005

Two-a-days started today

Today I began my two-a-day workouts. I went out this morning and ran sprints. I figured that I the best shape I was ever in was when I was in football. So I figured the best way to get back in shape was to do some of my football warm ups and exercises. And the worst thing we did was sprints. Windsprints

I did some stretching just to get loose. Then I marked off about 15 yards of grass at a nearby park. And then I just busted loose. I stopped running and walked about 5 yards or so, turned around and walked back to the line and then sprinted back to the beginning. I did that 5 times and then took a little walk around.

I'm out of shape and I hated. This felt good though. Real good. I got good and winded for a while. Heart pumping and what not. But I didn't have to run and run and run to get there. Running is the most boring thing ever.

So I did that this morning. This afternoon, I did more of a traditional run. Run a little walk a little run a little walk a little. Then push-ups, sit-ups and some leg lefts.

It felt good. I think this will be a good plan. Two weeks of this will do some good I think. We will see.

-T

No comments: