Monday, October 03, 2005

A couple of things

First off its Aris's birthday. My baby niece is 1-year old today. And now I'm about to say all of the things that everyone else always say. And yet here I go. She is so incredibly cute. She walks a little she talks a little, and shes spending the big 1 at Chuck-E-Cheese tonight. I love that kid.

Second. My Dad is trying to get me hooked up with his new job. I never thought I'd work in this mechanical field for this long. And certainly never thought I'd never go anywhere else on this kind of work. But I am ready to do it now. Mostly because I want out of Utah so badly.

Third. It was nasty today. Cold and rainy. It snowed a little on a couple of the mountain tops. I really can't stand it here. See above. It just going to get worse. And I don't do cold very well. One winter here will suffice I think. Perhaps I can go work in Miami this winter. We'll see.

-T

No comments: