Friday, October 21, 2005

Movie Drought

The weekend is here and there is still nothing I am dying to see. Steph and I had such a great...no well...ridiculous summer of movie watching. I do want to see Elizabethtown. But not so much that I'm really dying too or anything.

So I don't think we will be seeing anything new this weekend. I am really waiting for Walk the Line to come out. Plus the onslaught of winter movies will be coming soon. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, Harry Potter, and I suppose King Kong. Plus whatever the big Oscar movies are in December.

Steph and I will be leaving soon. Leaving fabulous Utah behind us. I think we should try to see one more movie at our favorite theater before we go. The Century 16 on State St. and 3300 South. Once more at the place that I will forever remember as the theater at which we saw the Final Star Wars. Ahhh memories.

-T

No comments: