Friday, November 30, 2007

Wii Baby

"I got it, I got it, I got a Wii! Woo!" said Stephanie. Early one morning last January I heard these words left on my voicemail by my beautiful soon-to-be bride. It has been fantastic ever since. The Wii has been every bit as revolutionary as advertised.

The coolest experience so far was at the wedding. WE had a lot of Wii fun that week. I bought Tiger Woods '07 and The Boys and I had a lot of fun.

My favorite part of Wii is the Virtual Console. This is where I can download classic games from my childhood. Ah, the wonder of Super Mario Brothers 2. I LOVED this game. We got it for 42 dollars at the Lionel Play World in Mesa Arizona. I haven't played it in well over 15 years. When I started it up, I can't believe how I remembered just how to do it. Its freaky.

Best Video Game system in History.
-T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,
would it be possible for you to tell me exactly where the playworld in mesa, az was? if you can remember that or have any info on other playworld store sites please contact me at racerboi1969@aol.com anythime. thanks