Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Starting to Peter out

I have to be honest. I don't want to write this blog. But I said I was going to do it every single night in November. So hear I am. Really two nights in a row with nothing or little to write about.

I spent 3 hours today in a 3 ft crawl space in and attic above a guard shack at the entrance of a National Guard installation in Northern Maryland. At one point, I took a little break and laid back on the plank of wood that was keeping me from falling through the ceiling. I looked up and thought "how did this happen?" Weird. But, its cool. Years from now Steph and I and our kids might ride by there and I can say hey, Daddy mounted all the security in that weird little building there. Yay!

What else?

I really want to make a short Star Wars fan film. I don't know why. It just seems awesome for some reason. What would it be about? I'm not sure. Hmmm. I really just want to see myself with a lightsaber. In theory I can get it done with my computer if the little hamster that runs on a wheel inside it can hold out. Time for a new laptop.

Oh crap. Its 3 minutes til midnight. Better post this thing.
Happy Turkey Day everyone.

Peace
-T

No comments: