Monday, November 26, 2007

A well needed long weekend.

I have to be honest. I needed a break. From what? I don't know. But the First week that we were here was a tough adjustment to make. Doing some real work. Back to the middle of a job instead of near the end like I was in New Jersey. Pushed right into the middle of it, I had to get my bearings. It took me a while. So a 5 day weekend, starting with Thanksgiving Day was just what the doctor ordered.

Thanksgiving at Medieval Times, Friday at the Mall, Saturday a quick trip up and back to New Jersey, Sunday Pancakes at IHOP and a lot of lying around. Monday (base closed) more lying around and a lot of relaxing.

Back to work tomorrow. A lot to do in a short time. But its nice to have a good project to work on. So, unbelievably, I'm kind of excited to get back to it tomorrow. Weird.

-T

No comments: