Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day 2007. Stephanie and I looking to make it a memorable day and I think we found it. We went to Medieval Times for dinner. It was awesome. I don't know if its quite what the Pilgrims had in mind, but a little bit of Jousting for Thanksgiving never hurt anyone.

It was our first Married Thanksgiving, and it was great to spend it alone. With just each others and of course our pups.

I am thankful for a lot this year, but there is really only one thing on my mind. My beautiful wife Stephanie I am thankful that we were married. I am thankful that we had such a beautiful wedding. I am thankful that we have a great future planned. I am thankful for all the days we get to spend together. I am thankful for the awesome adventures that we have coming. It is, without a doubt, my best Thanksgiving so far.

Ok, I'm thankful for Star Wars for the 30th year in a row.

-Tom

No comments: