Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blog about Dogs

I have been trying to think about what to write tonight. I thought of a few things. The premiere of Frank TV, and how it means I won't have to see those commercials anymore. My job and how its still going fine. How it makes me mad that that some people still think that Southerners use Y'all to refer to just one person. None of these things seemed very good.

And there is a million different Peter Griffin "What Really Grinds My Gears" kind of blogs I could write.....But I hate blogs like that.

So I decided to write about my dogs. A little girly perhaps, but so what? My little dudes are laying on the couch next to me right now. They are being very restful, which is nice. A little while ago they were fighting over Bobos. Sonny has a big stuffed Petsmart Bobo toy and Johnny Drama has a little Drama sized one. They eventually decided they weren't interested....for now.

So they will rest here for awhile. Saving their precious energy until bedtime when they will wait for the lights to go out before beginning their battle for under-the-covers positioning.

They're good ole' dogs.

-T

No comments: