Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Starting a New Job

I feel like I haven't worked in weeks. Its really only been a few days. But really, its been a long time since I had a LOT of work to do. Its not that we didn't do anything in New Jersey. We did. Its just that that job was nearing the end and all the heavy lifting was behind us. So we have been touching up, and cleaning up and troubleshooting for a while.

This job is right in the middle of the heavy stuff. Lots to do. Long hours. Also, this job is much much more complicated than the last one. So today was a much heavier day than I have had in a while.

Plus, getting used to the new city. Getting used to the new Hotel etc. So by the end of the looooonnngg hard day, I just came home and collapsed on the bed. Ahhhhhhhh.

You know what? It feels pretty good though. And here comes the fun part. I love coming home to my wife. I get home and she just makes it all go away.

Tomorrow....Day 2.

-T

No comments: