Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I have no idea...

what to write about. First I thought about writing about TV. A couple of things. They cancelled Love Monkey, and that really sucks. I'm sick of likeing shows that don't last. The other thing is...They can say Bullshit on TBS?? I know TBS said they were going to stretch the limits when they were going to put Sex and the City on the air, but wow. I didn't think they could do that. Thats all I have to say about TV.

Theres also the enough with the fake trailer bit already. Shining was cool, and the Sleepless in Seattle horror trailer was cool. And now there are several others that are just lame and not funny. Swingers the Horror movie, Broke Back to the Future. Whatever. Not much to say about that either.

Then there is American Idol.....Well....I like that show. I like the gray-haired Taylor and Ace and the kid who looks like Peter Brady.

Well enough of this. Tomorrow I'll write about Jack Kerouac and the Beat Generation and I will seem smart again.

-T

No comments: