Monday, February 13, 2006

Going to Houston

Steph and I are going to go to Houston this weekend...probably. I'm excited. I still plan to go to Austin at some point. I have been here for 2 1/2 weeks and not really been here.

There are some cool things to do in Houston. The air and space museum is there, which is very very cool. Also the NBA All-Star game is there this weekend. Now, I don't really like the NBA, but this is just kind of cool. I do have respect for it, so that would kind of neat to be around. Also, there is Minute Maid Park. We are going to do a tour. That is going to be very cool. Baseball stadiums are awesome.

And then, there is the 8th Wonder of the World itself. The Astrodome. In all its splendid hideousness. I absolutely abhor this structure, yet I am compelled to respect its place in history as one of the most famous sports arenas of all time. I can't wait to get a picture of Sonny in front of it.

I can't wait.
-T

No comments: