Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Finally

An apartment! Its been almost 2 weeks, but we finally got into an apartment here in Austin. I won't get into how much of an ordeal it was, but just know that it was.

Really though, it was just tough to relax here until I got into an apartment. I know that we are going to be here for 4 to 6 months, so I ought to just relax. It just hard to do that when you are in a one room apartment with a dog.

So now we are good. We can leave the house without worrying about Sonny or our stuff or maids or anything like that. Now I can relax and go enjoy this place, because I am quite excited about being here.

Time to do some things. First off, going to see some movies. There are about 10 or more movies on the list to see. Oscar nominees and some that we just didn't get to yet.

After that. I want to see my good friend Josh who lives in Round Rock. Plus my 2nd cousin Paul who lives on the side of Austin.

After that. Just get out on the town. Walk around downtown, and on the UT campus. Try out the bus routes...I know...whoa slow down there Tom.

Mostly though, this is a filmmakers town and I want to get out and meet some filmmakers.

So now lets get it started.

-T

No comments: