Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas to all

Its Christmas Day. A magical, and very busy, day for most people. That holds true here as well. But it is great isn't it?

This morning, it was Christmas at our house. Mom, Dad, Sonny and Me. We opened our gifts. I made out pretty well. I got 400 bucks toward a camera that Steph and I are buying. I got some memory for my computer. I got a computer bag that I don't need, but that I can exchange. And, of course, I got some underwear.

This afternoon, it was Christmas at my Granddaddy's place. All of us Andrews folks meet there and Eat....a lot. It was a great time.

All and all, a good day. I was tired and full when it was over, which is what you want.

I talked to Steph a few times, sounds like she got good stuff too. I can't wait to see her.

-T

No comments: