Monday, December 26, 2005

An extra day

Today was a great day. It was basically like a free day. Nothing really Christmas related to do, so a good day to get some work done. Most specifically, cleaning my room some more.

I spent all day in that room today. Ruthless. Thats the attitude one must have. I have so much crap, that I just don't need. Keepsake type stuff that I will never look at again. So I started chucking it out. And I did alright too.

I watched two movies while I did it. Oh Brother Where Art Thou and Snatch. I love these movies. Very funny, and good for while you are cleaning too.

Tonight, my Cousin Jennifer came over. We watched EDtv. I love that movie too. Very underappreciated. Overshadowed by The Truman Show, but it is much better.

A free day, and effective one at that.

-T

No comments: