Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Colts and Nomie

First things.....First. The Colts lost today. No 16-0. No perfect season. No nothing.
I'm pretty mad at Tony Dungy, and if I was a Colts fan I'd be livid. He couldn't commit. One way or another Tony. Pick a side and go. All week it was are you going for the record or are you going to back off and rest your team. He couldn't make up his mind. He kept saying he was just going to try to win. And his team played like that today. They played a half-assed game. They played as if they hadn't decided whether or not it was an important game. I wouldn't care that they lost if that had just come out and said its not important. But they tried to downplay the record AND pretend this game was important. All in all, pretty doggone annoying.


Second. Nomar Garciaparra comes to the Dodgers. This is an interesting turn of events. I like Nomar. I was not particularly impressed with the way he handled his last days with the Red Sox. However, I would like to seem succeed. He has been plagued by injuries for 3 years now. If he can stay healthy, I know he will have a good year. So I am glad he is coming. If he stays healthy, he will be a steal for us at 6 million bucks.
And of course, its now Boston West out in LA. Grady Little the manager, Bill Mueller at 3rd, Nomar at 1st, Derrick Lowe on the Hill and Johnny Damon coming to visit LA too.

Woo Hoo. I heard our Owner was trying to bring the Red Sox out here one player at a time. And really, what so bad about that?

-T

No comments: