Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunday Wrap-Up

So its Sunday again. I love Sundays. So Im sure everyone is dying to know what I thought of the Wonk. I liked it, quite a bit actually. It took a little while to get into it, but after a bit, it was pretty darned good. It was much better than the other movie, and quite different also. If this one is more true to the book, then I can see why some "book purists" may not have liked the old one very much. All and all it was very good and Im glad I saw it. We also saw the Wedding Crashers today. That was hilarious. One of the funniest movies I have seen in quite a while. Im not particularly a big comedy fan, but this one was great. I love Vince Vaughn and I may be in love now with Rachel McAdam. I ll make the appropriate adjustments to the list this week.

The Dodgers are awful. This is a big deal to me. Last year was the first year we had won the division in several years. But every year, we had been in contention until right up to the end. This year, not only does it look like we wont win the division, but we might be out of it by August. Now Im not giving up at all. We still have a lot of time. That being said, its starting to look bad. Errrrrrr

Went to the "Great" Salt Lake yesterday. That was fun I guess. It is nice to get out in the Sun and get wet. However, its not the most pleasant experience. Bugs, smelly water and, as you might image, Salt. Im glad to say I did it. Floating on the surface and all, but I dont know how often I will go.

So thats all for another relaxing Sunday. This week we will try to look a little more at movies I have seen this year and why the Box Office Slump was a bunch of nonsense. A little about public transportation too.

-Tom

No comments: