Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Blogging

Ok, here's one of those weird situations. The thing that you are talking about only exists because you are talking about it? Or vice versa? Whatever.
Im writing about blogging in general today, which I find a little annoying sometimes. But since my blog is about me and my interests and what gets me excited and inspires me etc. It would seem that one post about bloggin is necessary.

I have been blogging for almost two weeks now and I must say Im loving it. I may have mentioned that already.

So what is the point of this blogging? Im not really sure? But I have a lot to say. Or I feel like I do anyway. So its a form of expression. Its the 2000s version of old school diaries perhaps. Some people do it to get a message out. Mostly political in nature, and I think we know how I feel about that. Some people do it I think as a way to communicate with friends and family. They write about whats going on in their life.

I do it because it because it feels good to put my thoughts in order. I don't know that I am any different than anyone else, but I think about stuff all day. And by stuff I mean any number of random things all day long. I enjoy trying to pick out the thing my mind was on most for the day and putting it down. It works well as a sort of Journal/Diary for me. But it has a more polished feel to it. I know that one or two people in this world might read it. So I write it with that in mind. I enjoy writing, but could certainly use the practice.

I also am enjoying the community of bloggers. I ve been reading several different blogs each day. Its become quite addicting since I started doing it myself. I like to see what others are doing. And I like feeling like Im contributing to the same circle of conversation that the others are in. That might sound a bit pretentious, but it feels pretty good.

All and all, its a lot of fun. I don't know how many people are or will ever be reading this blog. But no matter, I like it anyway.

-T

No comments: