Thursday, July 28, 2005

A little something about the Pup

I was trying to think about what to write about tonight and all I can see is Sonny the Dog walking around looking for his mom. Steph went off to Denver for the weekend. Dogs are too smart for their own good. He is smart enough to develop relationships with people, but not smart enough to understand that she will be back. I told her, that the more times she does go away and come back, the more he will understand. For now he is still unsure. Poor buddy.

I ve been living with that pup for 2 years now. Since we all moved out west. Now, I love dogs. I had a dog for most of my childhood, and I am very much aware at how close you can become to them. That being said, I am still somewhat surprised from time to time when I realize just how attached to him. Sometimes I'll be at work and I'll just start chuckling out loud when I think of something that he did.

What gets the most is how human-like he is. How I can see him looking at me. He has expressions. Happy, sad, frustrated, questioning. Its creepy sometimes when he looks at me.

Anyway, thats all for tonight. Just a quick dog blog. I'll get serious again this weekend. The MLB trade deadline is Sunday at noon. And I have a huge Star Wars related project coming up on Saturday.

-T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great topic, check mine too please. http://anthonylemons.blogspot.com