Friday, July 08, 2005

Introduction to Tom

Hello everyone. Its time to get this thing started. My name is Tom and I like movies and sports. So a lot of things that I will write about will be related to those two things. I rarely talk about Politics because I think that is generally really stupid. I do however have a strange fascination for Urban planning and public transportation. So dont be surprised if those things find there way in here from time to time. My biggest gripe in the world is people who complain. When it comes to both movies and sports, you'll find that I have little patience for people who seem to complain about everything that comes along. For people who think that whatever happened to day is the worst thing that ever happened. That also applies to people who think that whatever happened today is the greatest thing ever. I like Baseball more than any other sport. I am a Dodger fan. I am also a fan of the University of South Carolina. Go Cocks! Wait. Steve Spurrier is our football coach?!?!?!? I like Star Wars. Its not necessarily my favorite movie or set of movies, but it has been in the forefront of my mind for the better part of 2005. So for a while, I ll probably have something to say about that. I am pretty excited to do this. I have wanted to for quite a while. I thank my best friend Stephanie for setting it up for me. Id have never gotten around to it otherwise. So lets start blogging.

-T

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay! So glad you are blogging!