Monday, January 30, 2006

Traffic

Austin Tx has the worst Traffic I have ever seen. Not to be confused with Utah drivers are the worst I have ever seen. These are two different things.

Really...Austin the city that never met an elevated highway it didn't like. Every single freeway is almost entirely elevated. Which means they have spent a crap ton of money on them. Yet they clearly arent working because...Austin TX has the worst Traffic I have ever seen.

Oh and its not like I haven't seen much. Los Angeles...not exactly a bastion of free flowing clear freeways.

Its really just been the one day. but wow. I mean wow. I called my buddy Josh who lives here. Josh who used to live in the NY/NJ area. He says its the worst he's ever seen too.

I hate traffic. More than just about anything. Live downtown work downtown play downtown. Thats what I say.

-T

No comments: