Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It Texas for Real

Howdy Pawdnuh. Its Lone Star State time. Woo Hoo. It looks like its real and it looks real good. I found out that Steph and I are officially going to Texas. Austin Texas to be precise. 3 months there and three months in Dallas.

I am pretty darned excited about this development. First because I was getting really nervous about whether or not this was going to work out at all. Second, because Austin sounds really cool.

Its a college town with a college that I particularly like. 2005 National Champion Texas Longhorns. Another thing is that Austin is one of the best film cities in the country.

In addition to all of this, its Texas. Davy Crockett, The Astrodome, The Grassy Knoll, Giant, LBJ, JR Ewing, Issac's Storm, Tumbleweeds, The Birthplace of Dr. Pepper, The Red River, Steers and uh..well...and most importantly the home of Sheriff Buford T. Justice.

I can't wait.

-T

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Too much fun! Cannot wait!