Monday, January 09, 2006

Stephanie

Stephanie and I argued a lot this weekend. And I hate arguing. One of the great things about me and Steph is that we see the world in very similar ways. We have been living at my parent's house, waiting to get a job assignment. Trying to figure out our future. Its a lot of stress on us. When we argue, its usually because we are just not communicating about something that we probably agree on.

I have been just out of my head lately. I am stressed about family, work and our future. And I get mad and snap at her. I don't know why, but I have just been freaked out lately.

Stephanie gets it. She just gets it. Now she fights me back, and she doesn't take any crap off me. But when we take a minute to be cool, she reminds me of all the reasons why I should calm down.

Tonight she helped me a lot. She helped me to realize things that I really already know. She reminded me of why I got into this business. Because I wanted to live a life that was fun and exciting. She reminded me that while its important to work to get money for our movie, it is also important to make sure we are living the way we want to. I love her. She gets it. I'm so stressed out, and I'm sure glad shes here to keep me moving in the right direction.

Thanks Steph.

-T

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You're welcome, and thank you too.