Saturday, January 21, 2006

No Trains in Austin

I looked it up. There are no trains in Austin. Commuter trains I mean of course. What will I do? I pretty much don't ever want to live anywhere where there isn't a commuter train of some sort.

You can call me a snob if you like, but I just don't want to drive anymore. No no. I love to drive. What I mean is I just don't want to HAVE to drive anymore. Driving should be luxory, not a neccesity doggonit. So I want to spend my life somewhere, where I can walk and take simple train and trolley trips to where I need to go. If I want to drive I will. I ll drive through the city, through the countryside, enjoying myself all the way.

I think Austin should be cool, but they better get their crap together soon or I simply can't like them if they aren't at least thinking about it.

-T

No comments: