Sunday, January 08, 2006

Downtown Charleston

Stephanie and I went downtown again today. Hopefully the last time we go before we leave. It was nice. Sans Sonny. We walked down King Street. This is one of my favorite places in Charleston. More so now than ever before. Mostly because its like a real city street. Stores and restaurants and apartments and art galleries. Its wonderful. We had a great time.

If I were to ever live here again, I would not live anywhere other than Downtown Charleston. I used to get all into the Charleston and Vicinity. What I considered to be practical Charleston. It stretched from the beaches all the way to Summerville.

I-526 is a beltway freeway that makes a loop through the city. I have now decided that anything outside of that can fall into the ocean for all I care. I am sick of the suburbs.

Im outta here.

No comments: