Thursday, March 09, 2006

We got the Camera!!

Its here! Its here! The Camera is here. I'm so excited I can just about burst. Its here just in time for us to go to the Film Festival and not really use it.

The Panasonic DVX100B. Its very complicated, and a little overwhelming. I am excited to get started on it, but its a bit frustrating because its not just something you can dive right into. It comes with two books, a thick manual plus another book about how to get the most out of it. Additionally, it comes with a tutorial cd.

I did open it up and turn it on. I shot a couple of shots of Sonny. Let me just say, you can see the difference. Really. This thing looks good! I can't wait to make a movie.

In another quick note, Steph and I drove downtown tonight to do a little scouting. We got a decent look at where the convention center is and where we may park tomorrow. I am so excited about this. I'm glad Stephanie pushed this issue with me. I'd be damned mad if I blew off an opportunity like this.

-T

No comments: